1. Jon Craig is not a fan of the 'toothless' Sir Christopher Kelly.
2. Cranmer asks what would happen if the BNP endorsed David Cameron.
3. Ben Brogan says the Commons authorities should have left the protesters on the roof and left them to see how they like it! He also now promises to campaign for a third runway!
4. Bob Piper wishes to continue to enjoy the freedom of touching his genitals in public.
5. Cassilis laments the 'classist' approach of both sides of the political divide.
6. Devil's Kitchen enters battle with Labour MP Keith Hill.
7. Donal Blaney has some suggestions about what to do with the protesters at the Commons. Releasing them is not one of them.
8. Vicky Ford relates her experience of the I WANT A REFERENDUM protest.
9. John Redwood calls the LibDems 'silly stunts'. At least, I think that's what he said.
10. Kerron Cross on why David C Davies was Top Cat today.
11. How the earth moved for Mrs Tory Radio.
12. Stephen Pollard on the Archibshop of La-La Land, who's "at it again".