2. EU Referendum analyses why more Poles are going home than are coming here.
3. Norfolk Blogger has a right old go at Harriet Harmthem.
4. Donal Blaney asks why the Liberals aren't liberal anymore.
5. Po-faced James Lyons seems to have lost his sense of humour since he joined the Mirror.
6. Devil's Kitchen says we're going to have to cough up £3k each pa for public sector pensions.
7. Ellee Seymour evaluates the pros and cons of Starbucks.
8. Quaequam has some advice for David Heath. And the second word is off.
9. Cranmer discusses the Madness of Prince Charles. And he's not the first.
10. Athletes will be allowed to blog from Beijing, according to the IOC. That's if the Chinese play ball.
11. Mr Eugenides on the freedom to enjoy deep fried Mars bars - and fags.
12. Waendel Journal asks if anyone can beat the idiocy of the Daily Mirror. Rhetorical.
By the way, I'm doing the paper review on News 24 tonight at 11.45pm.