1. The Huntsman has Nanny Hewitt in his sights.
2. Louise Bagshawe reckons LibDem MP David Heath is frit. Of his Tory opponent.
3. Britain & America.com has closed for business. But is due to be relaunched in the Summer.
4. Liberal Burblings details 300 defections from Labour ... to the Tories.
5. Our Kingdom believes the Paisley era in Northern Ireland is coming to an end.
6. LabourHome wants to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the start of the Miners Strike. Leopards ... spots... UPDATE: Strangely the story has disappeared from LabourHome. More anon.
7. John Redwood says we will live to regret this week's rished Northern Rock legislation.
8. Donal Blaney is finding blogging (and being called a fascist) rather tedious.
9. Rupert Read wants to decriminalise the sex industry.
10. The Coffee House on why it's called the Coffee House.
11. Cranmer is not impressed by the FT's Europhile obessions. Not impressed at all.
12. Dave's Part looks at the Bridgend suicides.