2. Dizzy also questions the conduct of Norman Baker and claculates he owes the taxpayer a cool £8,000.
3. Lanson Boy reckons he's got one up on me by blogging from the office of the President of ... Mozambique!
4. Guido reckons someone at CCHQ is in for a bollocking. And if not, they ought to be.
5. Inspector Gadget describes the daily lot of a policeman. Prepare to be shocked.
6. Donal Blaney refuses to appear on the BBC Asian Network.
7. Bill Blanko reports on today's press gallery shenanigans.
8. Kerron Cross gives his best man some tips. No mention of a Prince Albert, though.
9. Cassilis becomes a Socialist. Well, kind of.
10. The UN's call for disestablishmentarianism (I got tired just typing that) leaves Cranmer unimpressed.
11. Kevin Maguire on a victory for the Brothers which leaves Brown with a dilemma.
12. Party Political Animal gets the Land of the Free off his chest.