1. Chris Paul on the list of Labour bloggers who are giving up blogging.
2. Wrinkled Weasel on Labour's bullying education policy.
3. Daily Quail reports the astonishing news that Harriet Harman wants to ban wife beating.
4. LibDem Voice has a post from new LibDem General Election Coordinator John Sharkey.
5. Tom Harris implores Dizzy to embark on a rethink.
6. Letters from a Tory writes to Dr Sarah Wollaston (using green ink).
7. Douglas Carswell reckons Sir Humphrey is the problem.
8. Party Lines on the cracks appearing in the New Labour facade.
9. Liam Murray on the bloated head of Paul Krugman.
10. Malc in the Burgh enjoys a LibDem leaflet.
11. John Redwood thinks there are too few banks.
12. Westminster Wisdom on factionalism in the pre World War 1 Tory Party.
The Lord save me.
I agree with John Redwood.
Just one example of where it's all going wrong for the Labour Party: Hattie H's attempt to legislate against rape.
I'm certainly not giving up blogging. In fact, I've started my very own one to connect with the people...
Very off topic, but here is Mr. Herbert Grönemeyer, one of Germany´s greatest singer-songwriters
Iain, 6 and 7 are linking to the same page.
Labour bloggers giving up in their droves, eh?
If a bunch of Tory bloggers decided to quit blogging because everything in their party was going up shit creek, Labour ones would be the first to accuse them of being cowardly, of not standing and fighting. Same criticism applies to these Labour ex-bloggers.
An end to wife-beating? Isn't that already illegal? If it's not best get some in before the law changes lads. In the words of Robert Johnson :-
Me and the devil, was walkin' side by side
Me and the devil, ooh, was walkin' side by side
And I'm goin' to beat my woman, until I get satisfied
(For everbody with a sense of humour bypass, I am in fact joking. I treat my women with respect, well, at least until the taxi arrives!)
God, some poor volunteer in Kirkcaldy is going to get a nokia to the forehead when Brown finds out about this!
Oh, and welcome to the darkside Paul!
Post a Comment