Thursday, August 13, 2009

Anything Guido Can Whore, I Can Whore Better...

I see Guido is whoring himself as a speaker at the party conference fringes. He should be careful what he wishes for. Last year at the Tory conference I chaired or spoke at eight fringe meetings. it was a ridiculous schedule, which I hopefully won't be repeating this year. Totally knackering.

I am chairing three Total Politics fringes at the conferences on the issue of Trust, but I'd also happily take part in fringes at the LibDem and Labour conferences if anyone fancies inviting me. I'll be at the LibDem conference on the Sunday evening, Monday and Tuesday, and I will be at Labour on Sunday and Tuesday. And I will be enjoying every minute!

And to those of you going to the Tory conference, don't forget to put this in your diary!

10 comments:

Quietzapple said...

Messrs Sue Bloggers and Run-ins will be busy . . .

DespairingLiberal said...

Can you put some attention please Iain onto Daniel Hannan's campaign slagging off Britain in the US? Shocking stuff and yet more truth of the reality of extreme-Right New Tories in Europe and their extraordinary behaviour.

TrueBlueBlood said...

Will be at the Party. Sounds cool.

Moderniser said...

The blogosophere is clearly just a haven for whores. :P

revenai said...

Tell me - I am the only one who finds Despairing Liberal increasing irrelevant?

Unsworth said...

Despairing Liberal

Did you actually watch (and, possibly, understand) all of his comments or did you just make this up? Hannan was talking about the NHS - full stop.

You'd prefer it if he just didn't say anything at all? So, nobody should say anything that might be the slightest criticism of anything at all because it might be 'slagging off Britain'?

How cretinous.

Quietzapple said...

Dan Han's mates among the Neo Cons are rather like our sillies here, Hitler moustaches on Obama & etc.

Poor Chameleon, will he be forced to back Dan Han now he hasn't called on his to resign the Tory whip (again)?

http://quietzapple-musing.blogspot.com/

:

Pleidwr said...

So what's wrong with Plaid Cymru's annual conference, then? Can't take the pace in Llandudno, butt?

Iain Dale said...

I went to the Plaid Spring conference. Three weeks in the autumn is quite enough!

Unsworth said...

Some time ago, and at the express invitation of the Wales Tourist Board, I and some colleagues were invited to Llandudno for a few days.

It was closed.