Wednesday, December 23, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Wednesday
1. Sam Coates on how the right can maintain the blogging momentum.
2. Tory Rascal interviews Nadine Dorries.
3. Rob Halfon turns luddite and wants to 'save our cheques'.
4. Glyn Davies on how Mandy and Gordon are parting company.
5. Danny Kawcynski complains to Ofcom about the Channel 4 Israel influence programme.
6. Tory Outcast explains his choices in my awards poll.
7. Pint of Unionist Lite says bah humbug to UK political blogging.
8. Liberal England reveals the new LibDem election poster.
9. Donal Blaney thinks Peter Mandelson has a point.
10. Tory Story on a Gladstonian 'what if'.
11. Tory Bear on a Labour PPC who is about to "help" Kerry McCarthy.
12. Eric Pickles wishes you a happy Christmas.