1. James Delingpole asks if the head of the IPCC has a conflict of interest.
2. Tory Rascal has the first part of a three part interview with Tom Harris.
3. Hopi Sen thinks I am dumber than the Daily Mail. (Actually, it was the Mail on Sunday, but Hopi doesn't like facts to get in the way of a good insult).
4. Mark Pack has a rant against Baroness Scotland.
5. Tory Politico says it is time for the Tories to go on the tax avoidance attack.
6. Peter Hoskin says that only Ireland and Iceland have larger debts than the UK.
7. Iain Martin wishes the BA unions the very happy Christmas he's now not going to have.
8. FT Westminster Blog on how Number Ten tried to poach DJ Collins from Google.
9. Shane Greer launches his Kerry McCarthy caption competition.
10. Dave's Part on the Kashke libel trial.
11. Guido on how to erae the Brown/Balls dividing line on VAT.
12. Kerry McCarthy's blog is called Shot by Both Sides. In THIS blogpost she shoots herself in the foot. What's that about holes and digging?