Tuesday, December 22, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. The Register on why the ID card scheme is a complete shambles. Ports don't recognise it.
2. Capitalists@Work on Gordon Brown preparing himself for a soft landing.
3. Danny Finkelstein on whether TV debates matter.
4. Donal Blaney doles out some end of year gongs.
5. Libertyphile says British muslims are the most patriotic in Europe.
6. Graeme Archer treads where angels fear to - on climate change.
7. A Very Public Sociologist on how to build a blog audience.
8. James Cleverly writes a letter to his 16 year old self.
9. A Lanson Boy reports on the sad death of Anna Werrin, Charles Kennedy's former head of office.
10. Paul Waugh on the prospect of Mandy for Mayor.
11. Adam Boulton gives himself 6 out of 10 for his 2009 predictions.
12. Alastair Campbell has a few PR tips for Eurostar.