Tuesday, December 15, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Mark Reckons it costs a lot to be a parliamentary candidate. And he's right.
2. David Breaker thinks that too few Twitterers are making the Tories look like twats.
3. Douglas Carswell on the arrest warrant for Tzipi Livni.
4. Iain Martin thinks the Tories need an attack dog.
5. Guido Fawkes on the horrifying prospect of double digit inflation.
6. Tory Bear reports from CCHQ. Yes, you read that right.
7. Paul Waugh reports on the slaughtering of Andrew Slaughter MP.
8. Tom Harris is less than impressed by Simon Cowell.
9. The Staggers reports from the Demos internet elections debate.
10. Richard Spring on choosing his successor.
11. Peter Hoskin warns the Tories not to go soft on debt.
12. Gerald Warner says the MSM are committing suicide by ignoring Climategate.