Tuesday, December 08, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Working Class Tory doesn't think much of the "Independent" candidate in Salford who has dubbed the new Tory candidate, Matthew Sefton a "homosexual pervert".
2. Mark Reckons David Cameron has got it wrong over Lisbon and UKIP.
3. Ragbag on the scarf of convenience.
4. Tory Politico says Britain's AAA ratings are weakening.
5. Diary of a Geek has a solution to climate change.
6. Sunder Katwala says Nadine has been "unbanned".
7. Party Lines on Peter Mandelson's misspeak.
8. Red Box on the Labour MPs who have given up.
9. Jennie Rigg finds that Tom Harris and Mark Reckons make her angry. Mind you, with her it doesn't take much!
10. Tom Harris on why more MPs don't blog.
11. Dizzy explains some sad personal circumstances and why his blogging will be lighter over the next few weeks.
12. Cicero's Songs talks tough about the LibDems and a hung Parliament.