Friday, December 18, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. James Macintyre writes another error ridden piece about a Tory blog lunch, which...
2. Shane Greer proceeds to demolish.
3. Iain Martin wants to know where Charlie Whelan is. Answer: hopefully stuck at Gatwick.
4. MixTogether on honour killings and multi culturalism.
5. Big Brother Watch on another example of CCTV abuse.
6. The TPA has evidence that West Sussex Council has abandoned its idiotic videos.
7. A Very Public Sociologist on the lifespan of political blogs.
8. George Monbiot finally says something sensible, and argues for an English Parliament.
9. Tory Politico profiles Bristol East candidate Adeela Shafi.
10. Neil Stockley on Nick Clegg at 2.
11. Richard Willis on a new poll, showing a big Tory lead.
12. Paul Waugh says Sir Thomas Legge really doesn't like MPs. Never!