Thursday, December 10, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. Heresy Corner on why Britain is turning into Poundland.
2. Tory Politico on the dangers to Britain's AAA rating.
3. Mark Reckons interviews Esther Rantzen. Cyril.
4. Tom Harris in Harriet Harman is wrong shocker.
5. Adam Boulton on how the EU is banning Foreign Ministers.
6. Liberal Conspiracy nominates the most bigoted candidate in Britain.
7. Danny Finkelstein says Liam Byrne for Labour leader!
8. Kerry McCarthy on twittering.
9. Walaa Idris on a not so special relationship.
10. Glyn Davies says he's not the bloody same as Lembit. So there.
11. Constantly Furious on the luck of the Irish.
12. Charlotte Gore is naughty and nice.