Monday, December 21, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Monday
1. Iain Martin foresees a winter of transport discontent.
2. Liberal England thinks the debates may be bad news for the LibDems.
3. Cranmer foresees litigation over the debates.
4. Dominic Llewellyn writes to his LibDem opponent - a former commenter on this blog.
5. Prodicus on why the Germans (and the EU) don't give a sod about the British.
6. Dan Hannan gives ten reasons to leave the EU.
7. Kerry McCarthy on the teacher who offered to pray for a sick child. I disagree with her but it's well argued.
8. Stephen Tall defends the Taxpayer's Alliance. Sort of.
9. Hopi Sen scripts a Tory PPB.
10. Puffbox on the pyzzle of political donations.
11. Public Affairs Central on the Labour contenders for the London mayoral nomination.
12. Donal Blaney writes to his sixteen year old self.