Friday, December 11, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. Pete Hoskin says the Tories are getting hard.
2. Dizzy has a great spot in the continuing political class wars.
3. Calum Cashley thinks Edinburgh LibDems are in a spot of trouble.
4. Jack Straw defends faith schools on Blackburn Labour.
5. Guido has a right old ding dong with Labour MP Kevin Barron on Sky News.
6. Tim Worstall thinks Johann Hari should check his facts.
7. Biteback Publishing unveils its new political book titles.
8. Danny Finkelstein on why MPs' expenses matter.
9. Tom Harris wonders why West Sussex County Council have got a bit touchy.
10. Douglas Carswell wonders if the Left secretly hates the internet.
11. Cranmer says Christianity has been demoted by the political classes.
12. John Redwood says cutting spending is technically very easy.
And Tory Radio has an exclusive interview with everybody's chum, Eric Pickles HERE.