Wednesday, December 09, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Wednesday
1. Iain Martin thinks the election is set for March 25th.
2. Clive Davis on Churchill's lack of blood, sweat and tears.
3. Lord Lucas on using animals as bombs. Really.
4. John Moss wants to know if The Speaker will act on the PBR leak.
5. Mrs Rigby on the global cooling debate.
6. Calum Cashley on a poll which brings good news for the SNP.
7. Party Lines interviews the ASI's Tom Clougherty.
8. Party Lines reviews Sky's unplugged PBR coverage.
9. Paul Waugh on the 'spend now, pain later' PBR.
10. Neil O'Brien identifies a whole bunch of 'Brownies'.
11. LibDem Voice reviews British Electoral Facts.
12. Cicero's Songs says the size of the public sector is unsustainable.