Tuesday, February 28, 2006

If Ever You Had a Doubt About George Galloway's Insanity...

Update: 1 March. I have had to delete the quote which was originally here from George Galloway. The quote was sourced from Liberal England via Harry's Place who had got it from a BBC website translation of an interview given to an Arab newspaper. This morning I had a phone call from a national newspaper who wanted to follow it up. They have now discovered that the BBC have withdrawn the translation from their website on legal advice. Mr Galloway apparently had registered a complaint. As a result I have withdrawn the quote pending further developments.

"censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored"

I don't think I need comment. Hat-tip to Liberal England

9 comments:

Serf said...

Wow

What can I say. To insult someone is worse than killing them. That explains the left's strange approach to justice I suppose.

Chris Palmer said...

Has Mr Galloway visited Planet Earth recently? or in fact, ever?

Theo Spark said...

Poor old Gormless. A padded cell awaits!

Unknown said...

What is it about the British that make so many people feel affection for "loveable rouges" like Galloway and Livingston?

Anonymous said...

I imagine it's because most people aren't aware they make comments like this. Clearly we need to do more to publicise their idiocy. Mind you if George's Big Brother performance is anything to go by I doubt he'll be winning any more elections.

Anonymous said...

What a disgusting comment. He is not fit to be in Parliament.

Iain Dale said...

hang on mate! I only just got home. Will post something on it in next half hour! So demanding!!!

Anonymous said...

Is this all we're getting from you today Iain - what about the promised report on the Tory policy initiative?

Unknown said...

Here is the page directly from the paper. while the quote is not 100% accurate it is not far off. I will be amending my site but not taking the quote down.

http://www.elkhabar.com/FrEn/lire.php?ida=20313&idc=52