Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Tory Rascal on confessions of a gay Tory.
2. Lobbydog on Gloria de Piero, the scarlet pimpernel of this campaign. They seek her here...
3. Sean Dilley urges Labour to pull its PEB.
4. Tom Harris is a right winger and proud of it.
5. Adrian Short on how the LibDems lie in their barcharts. Example No 94.
6. The Mirrorball on the tribalism of Denis MacShane.
7. Liberal England on how a Plaid Cymru economist gave Paxo a right stuffing.
8. Party Lines on where to party on election night.
9. Stumbling & Mumbling on how to defend FPTP.
10. Iain Martin on the imminent implosion of the Eurozone.
11. Shane Greer on your dorrstep ABC.
12. Stephen Pollard on why he's voting Tory for the first time in his life.