1. Paul Waugh asks: what of the banks are right?
2. Chicken Yoghurt doesn't think much of Derek Draper's blogging initiative.
3. UK Polling Report looks into Gordon Brown's abyss.
4. Gerri Peev thought Gordon Brown had had a "Jackie Milburn" moment.
5. Dave's Part doesn't fancy having his nuts cracked by Margaret Thatcher.
6. Richard Willis reckons Reading is the least caring council in the country.
7. Ben Brogan speculates on whether Gordon Brown believes in God.
8. Ordovicius says it's not fair that Brown won't give Plaid any Peers.
9. Lord Norton on debating Parliament's engagement with the public.
10. Why are UK taxpayers funding the Clinton Library, asks Donal Blaney.
11. Tom Harris says 'Bah Humbug'. Why can't his constituents learn to love his Christmas cards?
12. Coffee House on why OPEC have hit back at Gordon Brown.