So many of you have bemoaned the fact that I let the Daley Dozen slip, that I am bringing it back. I shall be covering a much wider range of blogs than before, and hope to post it between 10pm and 11pm each evening, commitments allowing.
1. Liberal Burblings burbles about Cliff Richard & his 'companion'.
2. Vicky Ford asks where are the missing pensions and student cheques?
3. Toby Harnden warns of Palin-eurphoria.
4. J Arthur MacNumpty on the last installment of WendyGate.
5. Mick Fealty is still waiting for a Palin gaffe.
6. Bob Piper has some uncomradely thoughts on Charles Clarke.
7. LibDem Voice explains why blogging matters to LibDems more than most.
8. LabourHome gives 25 reasons why the SNP's local income tax is a bad idea.
9. Dizzy reveals Labour no longer want to be part of YouGov polls. Sort of.
10. Danny Finkelstein on the exploitation of Margaret Thatcher.
11. Betsan Powys on a very naughty Welsh Tory MP.
12. Cicero's Songs on why McCain's choice of Palin should forfeit him the election.