1. The Australian Conservative launches as their equivalent to Conservative Home.
2. Former Labour MP Jane Griffiths launches a vicious attack on her erstwhile Reading colleague Martin Salter.
3. Dizzy wonders if Gordon Brown has been watching West Wing.
4. Paul Scully has an amusing tale of the Labour MP who hates junk mail so much he sends it.
5. Charlotte Gore thinks Gordon Brown is using emotional blackmail. Surely not.
6. James Forsyth predicts Harriet Harman is the Coming Woman.
7. Paul Waugh on Gordon's "hand of history" moment.
8. Jon Craig gives us some background on a media savvy Sarah Brown.
9. Rene Lavenchy asks an important question: what has happened to James Purnell's sideburns?
10. Adam MacQueen asks if perhaps Gordon Brown's leg fell off?
11. James Cleverley has a new job.
12. Colin Byrne has an entertaining Manchester diary.