1. John Redwood questions the need for more financial regulation.
2. Coffee House fisks Brown's Sky interview.
3. Dizzy on the LabourHome Poll and Tim Ireland's mendacity.
4. Kevin Maguire: "Miliband for PM". That would be Ed Miliband.
5. Lord Norton on the lack of interest from the public in Parliament.
6. Jon Craig meets some semi-detached Labour MPs.
7. Big Tommy reckons Big Gordon is a fibber.
8. Guido on the current financial crisis.
9. UK Polling Report explains the methodology of the new YouGov marginal seats poll.
10. Miserable Old Fart on Plaid and the Welsh Assembly referendum.
11. Ben Brogan wonders what Miliband has offered Alan Johnson.
12. Matthew Sinclair analyses a Reagan speech.