1. Mark Hanson has a very entertaining Labour conference diary.
2. Fraser Nelson makes the astonishing assertion that Brown isn't paid to lie to us.
3. Jane Merrick hands out her coveted Manchester awards.
4. Conor Ryan hits out at the treatment of his old boss, Ruth Kelly.
5. Paul Waugh names the BBC source for the Miliband-Heseltine story.
6. Tom Harris explains how he learned his boss (Ruth Kelly) has resigned.
7. The CovWatch blog is getting moist at the thought of the Tory Party Conference on Coventry's doorstep.
8. Robert Peston to Gordon Brown: J'accuse.
9. Sadie's Tavern on those reshuffle rumours.
10. Cranmer on 'Catholics for Obama.
11. Jo Christie-Smith asks if Sarah Palin might be good for women.
12. John Redwood says one speech does not a comeback make.