1. SNP Tactical Voting has some interesting advice on buying shares.
2. Headhitter on being a Tory hippy.
3. Spin & Spinners on two examples of Alastair Campbell's lies.
4. Robert Peston fisks Andrew Marr's interview with Gordon Brown. Not sure Mr Marr will be pleased.
5. Donal Blaney has some amusing marketing lessons for young Conservatives.
6. Jon Craig has a bizarre encounter with Cherie Booth.
7. A LabourHome blogger on why he is resigning from the Labour Party.
8. Paul Waugh has a sneak preview of Davod Miliband's first Cabinet.
9. Iain Martin thinks Ed Balls is the next Chancellor. Oh please let it be so.
10. LibDem Voice has news from, er, Rochdale Labour Party.
11. Tom Harris in porno shocker.
12. Cranmer is praying for Gordon.