1. Headhitter has come across an advance copy of Gordon Brown's conference speech.
2. Luke Akehurst launches a searing attack on LabourHome. Guido adds fuel to the fire.
3. The Daily (Maybe) says Rwanda can teach us lessons on equality.
4. Chris Paul frantically clutches at more straws.
5. Conservative History Journal on Tory ladies.
6. Jonathan Isaby on how the LibDems are about to lose the student vote.
7. Chris Ames says the Eco Towns decision is going to be delayed yet again.
8. Quaequam is considering quitting the LibDems (among other things).
9. Kezia Dugdale gets an inappropriate email from HBOS.
10. Jonathan Calder has a diary column from the LibDem Conference.
11. The conference diary of Tom Harris aged 13 3/4
12. Norfolk Blogger has marital strife over Nick Clegg's unwanted phone call.
A Progressive Viewpoint
CF National Executive
Promise of Avalon