1. No2AV investigate the Electoral Reform Society cover up.
2. Next Left think the Lib Dems may have more support than they imagine.
3. Surprise, surprise Guido reveals that Lisa Nandy is a hypocrite.
4. Ellee Seymour is glad the public have seen some justice.
5. Political Scrapbook delivers some unwelcome news.
6. Better Nation agrees that the Welsh Assembly is anti-English.
Guido's "point" is what is known as a tu quoque argument. Just because the accuser makes the same mistake does not mean that the original mistake is acceptable.
I'm pretty sure that's a gross mis-reading of what Better Nation was saying. It's wrong, in any case - being 'domiciled' in Wales for three years gives you the right to the fees, not your ethnic origin.
Post a Comment