1. Madsen Pirie isn't happy with BAA.
2. Iain Hollingshead is bit sick and tired of Facebook.
3. James Forsyth blogs about the day of gaffes.
4. Nile Gardiner wants an apology for Britain over the Wikileaks scandal.
5. Jerry Hayes' take on the Mike Hancock affair.
6. Kerry McCarthy doesn't care if posh kids make pop.
7. Witterings from Witney on the Conservatives selection system.
8. Aaron Ellis can't tell if it's war or peace.
9. Not a Sheep has a speech by Geert Wilders.
10. Alastair Campbell assesses Cameron's first five years.
11. Cicero's Songs insists the Lib Dems must hold their nerve.
12. Mark Pack looks at one of the best political adverts ever.
UPDATE: And do read this brilliant analysis of Nick Clegg's position by Iain Martin.
Thanks for mention - much appreciated.
Can Iain give us a brilliant analysis of David Davis' position ?
doubt it :)
No Iain, a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
Cicero's Songs link is wrong, you have put Al Campbell's twice.
Span Ows, I have edited it now. Thanks for pointing it out :)
Post a Comment