1. Andrew Sullivan wonders if he might have been me.
2. Mary Ellen Synon reports on a rather violent experience at CCO and a less violent one with Lord Thorneycroft.
3. LibDem Voice on Nick Clegg's "gaffe", which actually wasn't a gaffe at all. For a change.
4. Jane Merrick thinks Mandy's outburst is a sign of the strain the Cabinet is under.
5. Cicero's Songs on the state of the Baltic economy.
6. Dr David Bull on the Blue Blog on the Cameron Direct event in Brighton.
7. Kerron Cross attacks Jonathan Porritt's 'two children' proposal.
8. Paul Waugh reports on another Gordon Brown 'Brownie', known to the rest of us as a lie.
9. Luke Akehurst teaches Harriet Harman a lesson in collective responsibility.
10. Jonathan Isaby wonders how Kevin Webste, Emily Bishop and Audrey Roberts vote. Seriously.
11. Michael White says Harriet Harman is smart enough to know she's not smart enough. He gives good soundbite.
12. Alastair Campbell on Labour's NHS communications challenge.