1. Peter Cuthbertson asks why political interview are conducted the way they are.
2. Phil Taylor on the future of the Government Car Service.
3. Ben Brogan limbers up for Telegraph Towers with an attack on Gordon Brown's 'sovietisation' of the City.
4. Welsh Ramblings on why Labour faces disaster in the Welsh Euro Elections.
5. Fraser Nelson on why Cameron needs to level with the public.
6. Archbishop Cranmer wins a small, but important, battle with Facebook.
7. Greg Hands on the German Finance Minister who is speculating about the collapse of the Euro.
8. Events, Dear Boy asks why the BBC bows to Labour's agenda.
9. Matt Wardman exposes Derek Draper's Twitter-trolling.
10. Douglas Carswell apologies to Tom Harris.
11. Guido on the MEP Millionaires.
12. Chris Ames explains when being private isn't being private at all.
Attack & defence - ace!
Politics is getting in the way.
Candour is grace. Keep it to yourselves though.
Obama is about to declare CO2 is a pollutant !
So better stop breathing.
As this impoverishes America I wonder where all our exports will go instead?
BTW the woman in charge of implementing this, Carol Browner, is a Gore protégé - just look at her record to see just what mortal danger the USA is in, as are our exports. Oh, and she is also a well known lefty who believes in 'World Governance'.
It never ceases to amaze me the people who do not realise that America is packed with socialists.
BTW this does make we wonder about this - socialists with the name Brown. Brown, Browne, Malloch-Brown, Lord George-Brown, now Browner.
Poor Dolly, so so very vain - I see his Twitter (Twatter?) photo is some years old, with none of the jowls and puffy eyes he is currently sporting (that's what New Labour does to you - if they don't make you sik, they make you look sick)
Iain, you linked to me! I'm so touched.
Is this some kind of Anglo-Welsh entente cordiale? Is it an olive branch to us lefties in Wales?
I'm starting to regret all the times I've criticised you. You may be on the right of the political spectrum, but you are alright really.
Post a Comment