1. Mark Wallace thinks something must be done.
2. Jonathan Sheppard has a rather funny anecdote about an MP.
3. Martin Kelly gives some rather "radical" advice on cutting the deficit.
4. Working Class Tory isn't pleased with Ken Clarke.
5. EU Referendum isn't getting the Wright stuff.
6. CityUnslicker wants to devalue his home.
7. Phil Taylor has another ridiculous council story.
8. Tom Watson MP has the cost of Labour's Ministerial cars.
9. Douglas Carswell is not convinced by EU spin.
10. Tim Dodds illustrates why it is so important to reduce the deficit.
11. Red Rag calls for an end to democracy.
12. And finally, Liberal England has Susan Kramer's Campaign video...
Not exactly riveting.