Sunday, October 10, 2010
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Sunday
1. Charles Crawford on a US physicist who has resigned in style over climate change.
2. The Daily (Maybe) wonders where this fresh, new Labour Party is.
3. A Very Public Sociologist on Tristram Hunt's view of the Coalition.
4. Tom Harris bemoans the apparent end of his front bench career. Patience, dear boy.
5. Walaa Idris writes an open letter to the Bracknell Blogger about standards of English.
6. Bracknell Blog is giving up because he's frustrated by his English. I urge him to think again.