Sunday, October 17, 2010
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Sunday
1. Michael Ashcroft talks about his fascination with the Victoria Cross and and his new book about the George Cross.
2. Liberal England wonders whether anything on X Factor is quite what it seems.
3. Iain Martin on Sunday lunch with the Milibands.
4. Though Cowards Flinch isn't impressed by Paul Richards.
5. Slugger O'Toole reckons an election might be imminent in Ireland.
6. Biased BBC reckons Andrew Marr soft soaped Alan Johnson this morning.