1. Brendan O'Neill points out the Greens have no right to lecture us on cuts.
2. Will Straw sums up why Paul Waugh is a better blogger than Nick Robinson.
3. David Thorpe does not want to see QEII.
4. The ASI think Osborne may have got his sums wrong.
5. Peter Black wants to move on.
6. Douglas Carswell says we're all in this together.
7. Harry's Place has some rather interesting information on Sayeeda Warsi.
8. Better Nation asks, are us Brits to lazy to protest?
9. The Daily Maybe gets it wrong on housing.
10. Neil Midgley is worried about BBC World Service.
11. Mark Wallace may have celebrated a bit too early.
12. Paul Goodman analyses Rupert Murdoch's manifesto.