1. Fraser Nelson thinks that George Osborne is a clever political operator.
2. Vicky Ford reports it has been a rather expensive day in Brussels.
3. Liberal England gives Cameron the thumbs up.
4. Tory Bear suggests students should go back to school.
5. Stephen Hoffman has a few things to say about civil liberties.
6. Daniel Hannan wants us to start acting more like America.
7. A Very Public Sociologist is not happy with the Coalition cuts.
8. Nick Pickles asks is there a price on freedom?
9. Joy Johnson thinks the BBC cuts are to please Murdoch.
10. Mary Riddell welcomes us to broken Britain.
11.Unionist Lite congratulates Andrew Rosindell on his victory.
12. Political Scrapbook is happy with at least one thing.