Friday, October 08, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. Peter Hoskin thinks Alan Johnson was a wise choice.
2. Tom Harris is terrified by IPSA.
3. John Redwood divides Britain into three.
4. Daniel Hannan commends Mario Vargas Llosa on his Nobel Prize.
5. Better Nation takes a look at the Shadow Cabinet and their opponents.
6. Simon McGrath analyses Lord Ashcroft's latest report.
7. Alastair Campbell mixes politics and sport.
8. Don Paskini wants our priority to be childcare, not child benefit.
9. Mary Riddell reckons George Osbourne has breathed a huge sigh of relief.
10. Nick Robinson reports that Ed M is a deficit cutter.
11. David Jones is pleased that Peter Hain has returned.
12. Thanks to EU Referendum, let the parodies begin.....