I'm being forced to watch An Audience with Take That (not that I am complaining - Patience is a superb song), so I have been idly looking at my blog stats. Well, what better way to spend a Saturday night?
I was amazed to discover that today this blog got it's one millionth unique visit this year from a UK reader. And a special prize is winging its way to Mrs Ponsonby-Smythe from 36 Acacia Avenue, Giggleswick. A few factoids for you...
* 86% of this blogs readers are from the UK
* 5% are from the US
* I have had a single reader from Anguilla, Tajikistan and 15 other countries
* 2.2% of people who visit have typed "john prescott" into Google
* 51,000 people have come here via Guido and 34,000 via ConservativeHome
* 24,836 blogs or websites have linked to me this year
* According to Technorati, this is the 2,171st most linked to blog out of 60 million in the world
* 6 July was best day with 11,202 unique visitors
* Sometime next week the blog will experience its two millionth page download
* Thursday is the day with most hits and 1pm-2pm the most popular
There, you can go to bed happy now, can;t you? Or just bored out of your mind...