Friday, December 22, 2006

The Seven Best Things You Did This Year

I have been tagged by Rachel North and James Higham to do this new blog meme...

1. Go to Cardiff to the FA Cup Final and witness one of the greatest football matches of all time
2. Meet Cliff Richard
3. Resume blogging and make many new friends through it
4. Lose two stone in weight
5. Rediscover the delights of playing golf
6. Celebrate eleven years with my partner
7. 18 Doughty Street

Now I shall tag Rob McGibbon, Bryan Appleyard, Trevor Ivory, Ellee Seymour, West Brom, Dizzy, Antony Little.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

lose two stone?

Jeez, how heavy were you before?

And don't say 'two stone heavier'.

Anonymous said...

Done it, Iain

James Higham said...

Thanks, Iain and interesting reading, especially the 11 years!

Anonymous said...

I lost two stone and four inches off the waist when I got a dog and he takes me for long walks, at least three times a day.

You won't do it sat on your fat arse in the driving seat of your Audi...

Wrinkled Weasel said...

I didn't realise you had been such a fat bastard.

Funnily enough I celebrated 11 years with mine this year. Can you imagine being with anybody else?

I met Cliff some years ago at a do at the Dorchester. I was totally starstruck. He was so nice.

18 Doughty Street does you credit.

Praguetory said...

I think blogging and losing weight are linked.

Anonymous said...

Certainly blogging and losing sleep are linked.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on a good year, Iain and enjoy Christmas. Eleven years, aaahh.

Anonymous said...

Consider it done, I think blogging features on all our lists. Can you imagine life without it now.

Well done on reaching 11 years too, and the weight loss.

Roll on 2007!

Anonymous said...

11 years, hell if they last 11 minutes it's a miracle

Richard Sambrook said...

Does that make you a Liverpool supporter then? Me too..

Iain Dale said...

Joe, I'm embarrassed to say...

Richard, i think you know very well that I don't support Liverpool! Good blog, by the way...