political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Thursday, July 01, 2010
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Thursday
1. A Lanson Boy reckons Harriet's VAT campaign is hitting the buffers.
2. Luke Akehurst reviews the latest Times Guide to the House of Commons. Buy it HERE.
3. Tom Harris has a good blast at IPSA.
4. Party Lines visits the squat in Parliament Square. And is spat at.
5. Guido wonders who's getting a nice new parliamentary office.
6. LibDem Voice on the sort of internet election that never was.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I have very little sympathy for Tom Harris's "good blast".
Post a Comment