Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Daily Politico

There's a feature on the TOTAL POLITICS website called the Daily Politico, in which people in politics and the political media answer 50 questions about themselves and their politics. As it's my birthday, I got to do it today. Yes, only 46, since you ask... But until 10pm I remain 45.

There's a new person each day featured on the page. If you want to see some recent ones, click on Nigel Evans MP, Brendan O'Neill, Andrew Hawkins from ComRes and Stephen Pound MP

12 comments:

Newmania said...

My condolences.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, Iain! Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that we are exactly the same age - I turned 46 a month ago.

Many happy returns!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were older!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Iain! Live life to the full.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. TP is great. But please get rid of that terrifying, blobby picture of the Fuhrer. It actually makes me feel queasy.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love the Cecil Parkinson story.

Hippo Bathday, Iain

(and for some reason I recall Julian & Sandy discussing politics - "...well, we was Liberal with our favours for a while, wasn't we, Jules...")

Unknown said...

Happy birthday for 3 minutes ago...

Ted Foan said...

No! Not 46? I thought you were at least a month younger.

Philipa said...

Oh f--- me, you're a toy-boy :-/

Actually you would never do that so all is well and I can maintain my ambition to be a gnarly old spinster. Luckily Newmania has volounteered to peel my clothes off once a month and dress my sores whilst ignoring the flies and smell of cabbage. So that's alright then.

Anyway, happy birthday Iain. Hope it was a good one :-)

Anonymous said...

All the best and I hope you've have had a great day!