You now only have a matter of hours to get your Top 20 blogs to me (ranked 1-20) before the deadline of midnight tomorrow. A quick update on what's happened so far...
* More than 500 blogs have been nominated.
* 158 of them are on the right, 131 on the left, 48 LibDem
* Of the Top 100, 38 are Conservative blogs, 15 Labour, 8 LibDems and 4 for the smaller parties
* I have identified 1100 politcially related blogs for the directory
* More than 50 bloggers will be featured in a Who's Who in politcial blogging section.
* The book goes to the printers on 22 August and will be published in mid September
So, if you haven't already done so, email me at iain AT iaindale.com with your Top 20 (or Top 10 if you can't get to 20!) blogs, ranked from 1-20. I can't accept emails votes with just one blog on them!