Sunday, July 09, 2006

Linking to My Blog Will Mean More Hits For Yours

Thank you to everyone who has a link to me on your blogroll. If I haven't added a link to your blog yet, please let me know and I will do so. If you'd like to use the above image to put in your links section you just need to add a little bit of HTML code into your template.



Or if you fancy a slightly smaller one...



Or if you fancy a much smaller one...



What this will achieve for your blog is a higher ranking in my monthly referral rankings and therefore more visitors to your own site. And then we're all happy!

This week has been another record week with close on 50,000 unique visitors and 80,000 reloads. Thanks to everyone who has linked to me in their stories this week.

And thanks to Theo Spark for the image and idea.
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had a link to your site for a while now. Feel free to link back.

My blog is 'Politics through the eyes of a teenager' at http://tomblog1.blogspot.com

You made it one of your top 20 Conservative blogs a while back.

Thanks.

Vol Abroad said...

That's an awful big image! How about a little button sized image for us bloggers with an already clogged up sidebar?

Peter from Putney said...

Not sure what "unique visitors" and "reloads" actually mean, but the numbers sound impressive!

One of the aspects that makes your blog so interesting and entertaining is the wit so often evident in the comments section (leaving aside of course the Arsenal vitriol a few weeks back).

Sometimes time pressures make it difficult to read all the content for a particular day - have you ever thought of highlighting either in bold or in a different colour, those comments you consider to be particularly original/amusing/pertinent/even oddball/etc - there may only be one or two a day or indeed none at all - no prizes or the like, just a way of adding another dimension to your blog.

There have been one or two real crackers today, but modesty prevents.....!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, crap logo. It's too big and the dimensions are wrong (it should be shorter across and a little longer in length). I'd like to echo the above in offering differing versions of a button to use (also differing colours would be nice).

Gareth said...

I'll be happy to add one of your banners to the top of the Witanagemot Club page if you like.

Anonymous said...

We could all have your photograph on our blogs -just in case we forget what you look like!

There can't be any danger of that surely - there must me at least 20 mug shots of Iain on this blog!

Davide Simonetti said...

Hi Iain,

I'd like to have a link on your blog if thats ok with you. I linked you to mine months ago. I don't have room on my sidebar for your logo just yet, but I need to tidy it up soon and will make some space. Probably the best place for me is in the anti-Labour/Lib Dem category as. My URL is: http://nether-world.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I haven't quite worked out how to add the banner yet, as i'm new to this blogging phenomena. But I have added a link to your blog.

I think i'll be keeping my "L" plates on for a while though.

Anonymous said...

I'll be more than happy to link to you Iain...