[Blair] has told allies that you need ten qualities to be a good Prime Minister but Brown only has six.This set me to speculate on what those ten qualities might be. Here's my list.
3. Understanding the motivations of Middle England
4. Being a good negotiator
5. Being a good conciliator
6. Having a good TV presence
7. Being a good parliamentary performer
8. Having a thick skin
9. Being able to cut through civil service bullshit
10. Having a non political hinterland
I've shown you my list, now show me yours. What have I missed out?