1. Burke's Corner on Michael Gove and Scrooge.
2. LibDem Voice says the Electoral Commission knows not what it says.
3. Waendel Journal tells how Labour is screwing small business. No change there then.
4. Jon Craig reports on how New Labour is not dead, just resting.
5. Tory Diary explains how a million hours of police time can be saved.
6. Red Box is unimpressed by Margaret Beckett's empty diary.
7. Paul Bristow on another council tax cut in H&F.
8. Taking Liberties on Andrew Lansley's gaffe.
9. Tom Harris is really a conservative...
10. Norfolk Blogger on the government buying British bacon. Or not.
11. David Hughes is partying like it's 1992.
12. Cranmer on Woolies.