1. Shane Greer on a Tory Candidate whose Association needs to discover the courage of their candidate's convictions. Greer doesn't name him. But Tory Bear does.
2. Talking of which, Tory Bear admits he was a wrong bear. Mamma Mia!
3. Chris Paul and New Direction discover a LibDem MP who just loves impaling himself on a fence ... if he can find one.
4. Wilted Rose is angry about Baby P and blames it on society, stupid.
5. Dizzy advises Conservative Future Tory boys to get on their bikes.
6. Tom Harris prefers a good book to Children in Need. Heresy. But he's got a point.
7. Fraser Nelson takes Brown to task for his comments on George Osborne.
8. Donal Blaney tells the GOP what it can learn from the Tories.
9. Adam Boulton on the Osborne v Brown row.
10. John Redwood is frustrated by Labour's style of debating.
11. Stephen Crabb on the Blue Blog on how to make the case for overseas aid.
12. Tracey Crouch reports on her day canvassing in Ditton, Kent.