1. Coffee House spots a split between Brown and Darling.
2. Paul Linford on bloggers who want lobby passes. More on this tomorrow.
3. ConservaiveHome on the Tory climate change sceptics.
4. Douglas Carswell tells of Mr Speaker's attempt to censor his parliamentary newsletter.
5. Iain Martin on the Finkelstein punk tax cutting wars.
6. James Kirkup on the man who gave John Humphrys his comeuppance.
7. Donal Blaney speculates as to whether the BNP leaked their own membership database.
8. Cranmer asks if you can be a Christian and a member of the BNP.
9. John Redwood says the Government is feeling your pain but making it worse.
10. Our Kingdom on the BNP's real threat.
11. Mark Prisk on the Blue Blog says Shriti is in the Shrit.
12. Paul Flynn can hardly wait for my interview with the Chipmunk.