Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Richard Benyon MP is trying to control his rage about Baby P.
2. Your Mandate blog has a word of warning for excited Labour supporters.
3. Dizzy on the perils of being in contempt of court.
4. Tom Harris reveals the real reason for his sacking.
5. Fraser Nelson says it's positioning that matters.
6. Con Coughlin says beware of Syria's damascene conversion.
7. Donal Blaney spots an anti Tory plot at the BBC.
8. Jon Craig reckons Blair's future as middle east envoy depends on Hillary Clinton.
9. The LibDems reckons we should now join the Euro, says Red Box.
10. Ministry of Truth has a somewhat brave and counterintuitive essay on Baby P.
11. Cranmer accuses the paediatrician who visited Baby P two days before his death.
12. Alix Mortimer takes issue with Mary Dejevsky's views on tax breaks for married people.