1. Tory Diary reviews David Davis's appearance on Desert Island Discs. No Cliff Richard.
2. Labour MP Tom Harris doesn't think George Osborne is all bad.
3. Alix Mortimer on LibDem Voice on what we can do about Baby P.
4. Arch taxcutter Donal Blaney wonders if tax cuts are really the right way forward.
5. PoliticalBetting wonders what Russia is on the brink of.
6. Bob Piper praises George Osborne. Crikey.
7. Cranmer on the UN appointment of Saudi Arabia to lead the world on ... religious tolerance!
8. Ellee Seymour on whether Baby P's mother should be allowed to have more children.
9. John Redwood's short guide to the credit crunch.
10. Eric Pickles on the Blue Blog asks why Labour wants to abolish a successful Tory council.
11. New Humanist blog on censorship at Waterstone's.
12. Croydonian asks what the British ever did for India?