1. Lynne Featherstone calls for a fresh start in Haringey.
2. Paul Waugh on the Labour Minister who says Ken Livingstone shouldn't run again.
3. FT Westminster Blog reports on Gordon Brown's interview with Jeremy Vine.
4. Dizzy explains why he wants a lobby pass. Hic.
5. John Rentoul tells a joke by Jeremy Hunt.
6. The gluttonous Richard Spring MP is glad Christmas is coming.
7. Ministry of Truth suggest British Blowjobs for British Johns might be a good New Labour slogan.
8. Tom Harris is uncharacteristically cynical about the Tory/UUP pact.
9. A Place to Stand has a 16 point economic plan.
10. Simon Fletcher (Ken's former CoS) praises London bloggers. The leftie ones.
11. Norfolk Blogger (rightly) sticks it to Tesco.
12. LibDem Voice: BNP Members have rights too.