1. Tory Bear has the George Osborne Trance Remix.
2. Richard Benyon MP on why Parliament isn't working.
3. Hopi Sen has a modest proposal, even though he says so himself.
4. UK Polling Report on what to expect from the next round of opinion polls.
5. Dan Hannan has five ways to make Parliament more representative.
6. Tracey Crouch has news of the sad death of former Tory MP Andrew Rowe.
7. Andrew Neil on the politics of Life on Mars.
8. Richard Spring's flabber is well and truly ghasted.
9. LibDem Voice on some very strange Japanese electoral laws.
10. James Forsyth awards the Marie Antoinette award to ... Polly Toynbee.
11. Iain Martin on the consequences of Labour abandoning aspiration.
12. Daily Referendum has done some DIY posters. Here's the best one.