1. Centre Right thinks David Davis wants to be PM.
2. Labour MP Celia Barlow has been very naughty with her use of taxpayers' money says Machiavelli.
3. Tom Harris admits he is not a very good Christian.
4. Ben Brogan breaks ranks from his lobby colleagues and says George Osborne's stock is on the rise.
5. Norfolk Blogger becomes Frankie Howerd and says "mock ye not".
6. James Kirkup recounts another failure for Speaker Martin.
7. Paul Waugh reckons one of my blog commenters provided David Cameron with some attack material today. Step forward Martin Day.
8. LibDem Voice makes a grab for Barack Obama's hem.
9. Donal Hussein Blaney rejoices that black women are now earning more than white women.
10. Adam Boulton on Britain's economic battleground.
11. Red Box on Liam Byrne's little note.
12. John Redwood on why Labour should listen to Will Hutton.